Personal training can help you reach your fitness goals:
- Weight loss
- Muscle anatomy & physiology education
- Injury prevention
- Corrective exercises
Personal Trainer Bio’s
Erin Cysouw, CSEP-CPT
- University of California – Bachelor of Science – Sport Management: Wellness & Fitness
- Northern Alberta Institute of Technology (NAIT)- Personal Fitness Trainer Diploma
- Canadian Society for Exercise Physiology (CSEP) – Certified Personal Trainer (CPT)
- National Academy of Sport Medicine (NASM) – Corrective Exercise Specialist Bio:
Two of my greatest passions as a Personal Trainer are to have the ability to change someone’s life mentally through physical activity and providing a pain-free lifestyle through a unique style of corrective exercises and movements.
I place a large focus on proper movement patterns through extensive assessments and individualized programs geared towards your goals. Some of my other areas of interests are in a variety of sports, powerlifting and race endurance training programs.
How the body moves and functions is the driving force behind my passion for changing lives. I am always continuing my education to further the success of the clients I work with.